Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
You better werk! Blazers have quickly become an everyday wardrobe essential. Once reserved as a layering piece for the office, these tailored jackets are now necessities for day and night. As much as it pains Us to admit it, jean jackets aren’t trending right now. So, if you’re looking for a new staple for spring, a blazer is your best bet.
But certain blazers end up flattening our figure — and if you have a larger bust, that is a recipe for disaster! So, we selected 13 styles with a flattering fit, especially if you’re blessed with a curvaceous chest. These blazers mean business!
13 Best Blazers for Larger Busts
1. Our Absolute Favorite: “Perfect blazer!” one shopper declared. “I’m really impressed with the quality of the fabric. For reference I am 5’2, 155 lbs and 38DD and I got the Medium.”
2. We Also Love: This blazer is the no. 1 bestseller in women’s blazers and suit jackets on Amazon! According to one customer, “This is a great classic, versatile and budget-friendly blazer.”
3. We Can’t Forget: The extra-oversized fit of this blazer is totally on trend! “I am a size 16 and the XL fits well,” one reviewer reported. “Love the length is it super flattering. Excellent quality.”
4. Our Absolute Favorite: This boyfriend blazer has earned rave reviews! “Perfect weight material, perfect length and perfect cut,” one shopper proclaimed. “It does run big so I sized down to a X-Small for a more fitted look (5’6″, 140 lbs., 32D).”
5. We Also Love: For a slightly more structured look, try this classic notched collar blazer. “Happy customer,” one reviewer commented. “140lbs, 5’3” 32 F and this blazer fits almost slightly big, which I think you want when you’re a curvy lady like me.”
6. We Can’t Forget: Shoppers say that this relaxed-fit blazer is very roomy — just how we like it!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: If you want to invest in a high-quality oversized blazer you’ll wear over and over again, this sustainably-made jacket from Reformation is a keeper.
8. We Also Love: Mad for plaid! This double-breasted plaid blazer from Reformation is sharp and stylish.
9. We Can’t Forget: We’re majorly smitten with this Major Blazer from Reformation! The slim fit is timeless and tailored.
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Dubbed “The Perfect Blazer,” this machine-washable blazer from Spanx features four-way stretch for a comfy fit. Thanks, Spanx!
11. We Also Love: Designed by body positive influencer Remi Bader, this brown blazer from Revolve comes in sizes XXS to 4X. Plus, it’s on sale!
12. We Can’t Forget: Elevate your wardrobe with this oversized blazer from Madewell! “This jacket is definitely a closet staple!” one reviewer remarked. “It’s oversized and casual and adds instant cool to any outfit.”
13. Bonus Blazer: Last but not least is this lightweight chino blazer from J.Crew. Available in pink, periwinkle and khaki, it’s a stunner for spring!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!
Leave a Reply