What Are Cookies
Cookies are used on this site, as they are on the vast majority of other professional sites. When you visit a website, it may download a little text file to your computer called a cookie. This article explains why we sometimes need to store cookies, what information they collect, and how we put it to good use. We’ll also show you how to turn off these cookies, but if you do, some features of the Site could stop working properly.’
We utilise cookies for a variety of reasons, including those stated below. Unfortunately, there are no industry-standard alternatives for deactivating cookies without also blocking the functionality and features that will be introduced to this site in the majority of situations. If you’re not sure whether you need cookies or not, it’s best to leave them on if they’re needed to offer the service you’re using.
By changing your browser’s settings, you can prevent cookies from being set. Keep in mind that deactivating cookies will make this and many other websites you visit less functional. Some of the functionality and features of this site will be disabled if cookies are disabled. As a result, it is not advised that you disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
- Cookies may be used to remember if you have previously registered and whether to display specific notifications that are only available to subscribers or unsubscribed users on this site, which provides newsletter or email subscription services.
- Orders processing related cookies
- This site provides e-commerce or payment services, and certain cookies are required to keep track of your purchase across pages so that we can correctly process it.
- Surveys related cookies
- In an effort to provide you with more interesting information, more practical resources, and a deeper understanding of our audience, we periodically run surveys and quizzes. Cookies may be used in these surveys to keep track of respondents and ensure accurate results even if you browse between pages throughout the survey.
- Forms related cookies
- Cookies may be used to remember your user details for future interaction when you enter data using a form, such as those found on contact sites or comment forms.
- Site preferences cookies
Third Party Cookies
In rare circumstances, we may additionally utilize cookies provided by third parties we trust. The section below explains the third-party cookies you may encounter when browsing this site.
- To better understand how you use the site and how we may improve it, we employ Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics platforms on the web. In order to continue providing you with engaging information, these cookies may keep tabs on things like the amount of time you spend on the site and the sites you visit.
- Visit the official Google Analytics page for more information about Google Analytics cookies.
- This site’s usage is tracked and measured using third-party analytics so that we can continue to create compelling content. These cookies may record information such as how long you stay on the site or which pages you visit, allowing us to better understand how we can make the site more useful to you.
- We test new features and make minor adjustments to the way the site is presented from time to time. These cookies may be utilized when we are still testing new features to guarantee that you have a consistent experience while on the site and to ensure that we understand which optimizations our users like the most.
- Due to the fact that we sell products, it is essential that we know how many people visit our site and ultimately make a purchase. This matters to you because it means we can give you with competitive pricing by accurately projecting future business conditions and monitoring past advertising and product costs.
- A Double Click cookie is used by the Google AdSense service to deliver more relevant adverts throughout the web and to restrict the number of times a specific ad is shown to you.
- See the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ for more information on Google AdSense..
- We deploy advertisements to cover the costs of maintaining this website and to support future expansion. By anonymously recording your interests and displaying comparable things that may be of interest, the behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are meant to ensure that we serve you with the most relevant advertisements available.
- Affiliate tracking cookies are used to detect if a customer came to the site from one of our partner sites so that we may properly credit them and, if appropriate, give any bonuses that our affiliate partners may offer for completing a transaction.
- You can connect with your social network in several ways through this site, thanks to the social media icons and/or plugins embedded throughout. In order for the following social media features to work on our site, including List here all your social networks whose features you have integrated with your site…, the following social media sites will set cookies through our site: This may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, this has simplified things for you, and as previously stated, if you’re not sure whether or not you need something, it’s typically safer to keep cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the functions you use on our site.
If you want further information, please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Email: Contactus@topstoryindia.com
- By visiting this link: topstoryindia.com